Having to pay for high-priced Nissan cube insurance in Arlington can overdraw your budget, especially in this economy. Doing a rate comparison is free, only takes a few minutes, and is a good way to cut your insurance bill.
A recent car insurance study revealed that most consumers have purchased from the same company for at least four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared rates with other companies. Many drivers in Arlington can cut their rates by roughly $1,800 a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t know the large savings they would see if they changed companies. Because there are so many insurance companies to choose from that have affordable insurance for a Nissan cube in Arlington, it’s difficult to choose a more affordable car insurance company.
Best companies for Nissan cube insurance
The companies shown below can provide free rate quotes in Texas. If you want the best car insurance in Arlington, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
Nissan cube insurance rate analysis
The coverage information displayed next outlines detailed analysis of insurance prices for Nissan cube models. Having a good grasp of how policy premiums are established can help guide drivers when making decisions when shopping around.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Cube S 2WD||$282||$476||$400||$24||$120||$1,302||$109|
|Cube SL 2WD||$282||$580||$400||$24||$120||$1,406||$117|
|Cube Krom 2WD||$318||$684||$400||$24||$120||$1,546||$129|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Premium amounts do not factor in specific location which can decrease or increase insurance rates greatly.
The illustration below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can affect Nissan cube insurance premiums for different age categories. The costs are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are factored in.
Impact of violations and accidents on rates
The illustration below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault fender-benders can affect Nissan cube car insurance costs for each age group. The premiums assume a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Does it make sense to buy full coverage?
The diagram below compares Nissan cube insurance rates with full physical damage coverage and with liability coverage only. The premiums assume no claims or driving citations, $100 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
When to drop comprehensive and collision coverage
There is no exact formula for dropping physical damage coverage, but there is a general guideline. If the yearly cost for physical damage coverage is more than 10% of any settlement you would receive from your insurance company, then you might want to think about dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s pretend your Nissan cube book value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $2,000 after paying the physical damage deductible. If you are paying in excess of $200 a year for full coverage, then you might consider buying liability only.
There are some cases where eliminating full coverage is not advised. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you must maintain physical damage coverage as part of the loan conditions. Also, if you cannot afford to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is in an accident, you should keep full coverage.
Why Smart Buyers Pay Less for Nissan cube Insurance
Many different elements are considered when premium rates are determined. Most are fairly basic such as your driving history, but other factors are less obvious like your vehicle usage or your financial responsibility. When buying auto insurance it’s important to understand the factors that go into determining your auto insurance rates. If you know what determines premiums, this enables you to make decisions that may reward you with big savings.
Gender is a factor – Statistics have proven that females take fewer risks when driving. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. Both sexes tend to get into auto accidents at a similar rate, but the male of the species tend to have higher claims. Men also statistically get ticketed for serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly.
The diagram below illustrates the difference between Nissan cube insurance rates for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on no violations or accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
- Put fewer miles on your vehicle – The more miles you rack up on your Nissan in a year’s time the higher the price you pay to insure it. Almost all companies rate vehicles determined by how the vehicle is used. Cars used primarily for pleasure use qualify for better rates than those that get driven frequently. Having the wrong rating on your cube can result in significantly higher rates. Ask your agent if your auto insurance declarations sheet shows the right rating data, because improper ratings can cost you money.
The type of car, truck or SUV makes a difference – The performance level of the car, truck or SUV you are trying to find cheaper insurance for makes a big difference in your auto insurance rates. The best insurance prices will generally be found on lower performance four cylinder passenger cars, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
The next chart uses these assumptions: married male driver age 40, full coverage with $100 deductibles, and no discounts or violations. It compares Nissan cube rates compared to other vehicles that have a range of performance risks.
- Add-on coverages that aren’t used – There are a ton of additional coverages that you can buy when buying auto insurance. Insurance for personal injury protection, towing, and additional equipment coverage may be costing you every month. The coverages may be enticing when discussing your needs, but if you’ve never needed them in the past get rid of them and save.
- Liability limits should be high – The liability section of your policy will provide protection if you are found liable for an accident. It provides legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. This coverage is very inexpensive compared to other policy coverages, so do not skimp.
- Consolidate and save – Most companies give lower prices to buyers who consolidate policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. If you currently are using one company, you still need to compare other company rates to guarantee you are still saving the most. Drivers may still find a better deal even if you insure with multiple companies
- Auto insurance policy lapses increase premiums – Driving without insurance is illegal and you may have a hard time finding new coverage because you let your insurance lapse. Not only will rates go up, not being able to provide proof of insurance could result in a steep fine or even jail time. You may then have to prove you have insurance by filing a SR-22 with the Texas motor vehicle department.
- Higher physical damage deductibles cost less – Coverage for physical damage, also called comprehensive and collision insurance, is used to repair damage to your vehicle. Some examples of covered claims could be a broken side mirror, damage caused by hail, and damage from a fallen tree branch. Comprehensive and collision coverage deductibles tell how much the insured will be required to pay if you file a covered claim. The higher the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the lower your rates will be.
Save money with these discounts on Nissan cube insurance in Arlington
Companies don’t always list every available discount in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list a few of the more well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious ways to save on insurance.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger companies have better prices if you take out life insurance.
- Good Student Discount – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you up until you turn 25.
- Anti-theft Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have factory anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and earn discounts up to 10% off your Arlington auto insurance quote.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to use their safety belts may be able to save a few bucks on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars with ABS braking systems or traction control are much safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Professional Organizations – Participating in a professional or civic organization could earn you a nice discount when getting a Arlington auto insurance quote.
- Sign Early and Save – A few companies allow discounts for switching to them before your current expiration date. It can save you around 10%.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims can save substantially as opposed to bad drivers.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – This one is not really a discount per se, but certain companies will turn a blind eye to one accident without raising rates as long as you don’t have any claims prior to the accident.
- Paperwork-free – Some companies will provide an incentive shop Arlington auto insurance online.
Remember that most discount credits are not given to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. So even though it sounds like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it’s just not the way it works. But all discounts will definitely reduce the cost of your policy.
The information below shows the difference between Nissan cube insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the premium. The rates are based on a female driver, no claims or driving citations, Texas state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, multi-car, claim-free, marriage, multi-policy, and safe-driver discounts applied.
Popular insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are:
- Travelers may offer discounts for home ownership, multi-policy, multi-car, IntelliDrive, new car, student away at school, and save driver.
- 21st Century has savings for defensive driver, driver training, good student, anti-lock brakes, homeowners, student driver, and air bags.
- State Farm offers discounts for anti-theft, passive restraint, safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple policy, and good driver.
- GEICO discounts include anti-theft, military active duty, air bags, good student, and membership and employees.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include anti-lock brakes, safe driver, anti-theft, homeowner, and teen safe driver.
- AAA has discounts for AAA membership discount, multi-car, pay-in-full, good driver, multi-policy, and education and occupation.
Before you buy a policy, ask every prospective company the best way to save money. Some discounts may not be offered in your area. If you would like to view companies with discount rates in Texas, click here.
Buying from insurance agents
A small number of people prefer to have an agent’s advice. Professional agents can help determine the best coverages and help file insurance claims. A good thing about price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get lower rates but still work with a licensed agent. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Arlington.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), your information gets sent to insurance agents in Arlington who will return price quotes to get your business. There is no reason to contact any agents as quotes are delivered to you. If you wish to quote rates from a specific company, feel free to navigate to their website and submit a quote form there.
What type of Arlington car insurance agent is right for you?
When researching a reliable insurance agency, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents that you can choose from. Arlington agents can either be exclusive agents or independent agents. Both properly insure your vehicles, but it’s worth learning the difference between them since it can impact which agent you choose.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies are not employed by any specific company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with a variety of different insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If premiums increase, they simply move your policy to a different company without you having to go to a different agency. If you are comparing rate quotes, you need to get insurance quotes from a few independent agents to have the best price comparison.
Featured below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Arlington that may be able to give you free car insurance quotes.
Surefire Insurance Agency
2300 W Division St Suite 150 – Arlington, TX 76012 – (817) 459-0005 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents have only one company to place business with like American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. These agents are not able to shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. These agents are usually well trained on what they offer which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agents in Arlington who can help you get comparison quotes.
Choosing the best auto insurance agent requires more thought than just a cheap price. Any agent in Arlington should be willing to answer these questions.
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
Your car insurance coverage should be tailored to you
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing coverage, there isn’t really a single plan that fits everyone. Everyone’s needs are different and your car insurance should unique, too.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- Is motorclub coverage worth it?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my Nissan cube?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- Can my teen drive my company car?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Texas?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- What is the minimum liability in Texas?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but a few of them apply, you might consider talking to a licensed insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Compare. Compare. Compare.
As you restructure your insurance plan, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many situations where consumers will sacrifice physical damage coverage only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal is to buy the best coverage you can find for the lowest price.
We covered a lot of information how to find cheap Nissan cube insurance in Arlington. The most important thing to understand is the more rate comparisons you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Arlington auto insurance quotes. You may even discover the most savings is with a small mutual company. These companies may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
How to find more affordable Nissan cube insurance in Arlington
The preferred way to get cheaper Nissan cube insurance is to regularly compare quotes from companies in Arlington.
First, learn about how auto insurance works and the measures you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many rating criteria that cause rate increases such as tickets, at-fault accidents, and poor credit history can be controlled by being financially responsible and driving safely.
Second, request price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes for a wide range of insurance providers. Click to view companies
Third, compare the quotes to your existing rates to see if cheaper cube coverage is available. If you can save money and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
The most important part of this process is to compare the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each quote request and and to get price estimates from every insurance company. Doing this guarantees an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Additional information is available at these links:
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Arlington Auto Insurance for Teachers? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Felons in Arlington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Arlington Car Insurance Rates for Hybrid Vehicles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota Tacoma in Arlington? (FAQ)
- How Much is Arlington Auto Insurance for Good Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Arlington Car Insurance Rates for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Arlington Auto Insurance for Good Students? (FAQ)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Things to Know Before you Cancel Insurance (Allstate)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)