How many times have you said it’s time to compare more affordable insurance rates in Arlington, TX? Arlington drivers have options when trying to find the best price on Hyundai Azera insurance. You can either waste hours contacting agents to get rate comparisons or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for insurance and you need to know the quickest way to quote coverages for a new or used Hyundai and get the cheapest rates.
Consumers should take time to take a look at other company’s rates before your next renewal because prices tend to go up over time. Even if you got the best rate on Hyundai Azera insurance in Arlington two years ago you will most likely find a better premium rate today. There are lots of tips to save on Azera insurance online but in this article, you’re going to get some of the best techniques to find cheap insurance in Arlington.
How to compare Hyundai Azera insurance quotes in Arlington, TX
The auto insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Texas. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you get price quotes from several of them to get the lowest price.
Score discounts to get cheaper Arlington auto insurance quotes
Insurance can be prohibitively expensive, but you might already qualify for some discounts that can help lower your rates. A few discounts will be applied when you complete an application, but some discounts are required to be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school may save as much as 25% on a Arlington car insurance quote. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Driver’s Ed – Teen drivers should successfully complete driver’s ed class as it can save substantially.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with one company you may earn at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Active Service Discounts – Having a family member in the military could qualify you for better rates.
- Payment Method – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time as opposed to paying monthly you could save up to 5%.
- Arlington Homeowners Pay Less – Owning a house in Arlington may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Claim-Free Discount – Good drivers with no accidents pay less compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Onboard Data Collection – Drivers who elect to allow their company to analyze when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device such as Progressive’s Snapshot might get better premium rates as long as they are good drivers.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up before driving can save a little off the personal injury premium cost.
One thing to note about discounts is that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. Even though it may seem like you could get a free auto insurance policy, that’s just not realistic.
The diagram below compares Hyundai Azera insurance premiums with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The data is based on a male driver, no accidents or driving violations, Texas state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-car, multi-policy, claim-free, marriage, and homeowner discounts applied.
Companies that have these money-saving discounts include:
It’s a good idea to ask each company the best way to save money. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply everywhere. To view auto insurance companies who offer free Hyundai Azera insurance quotes in Arlington, click here to view.
Car insurance statistics and figures
The rate information displayed next outlines a range of policy rates for Hyundai Azera models. Being more informed about how insurance rates are formulated can assist in making smart choices when selecting a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Azera GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$176||$360||$388||$24||$116||$1,064||$89|
|Azera Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$360||$388||$24||$116||$1,088||$91|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Texas minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, and multi-policy. Premium costs do not factor in garaging location in Arlington which can alter price quotes considerably.
The illustration below illustrates how your deductible choice and can impact Hyundai Azera insurance prices for different categories of driver ages. The premiums assume a married female driver, full coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Safe drivers Arlington pay cheaper rates
The diagram below demonstrates how traffic citations and at-fault fender-benders influence Hyundai Azera insurance premiums for each age group. The price estimates are based on a married female driver, comp and collision included, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
When to get advice from a local insurance agent
Some people would rather go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended Most agents can make sure you are properly covered and help in the event of a claim. The best thing about comparing rate quotes online is the fact that you can find cheaper car insurance rates and still have a local agent.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), your information is sent to insurance agents in Arlington who will give you quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to drive around since rate quotes are delivered straight to your inbox. In the event you want to quote rates from a specific insurance provider, don’t hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing an insurer should include more criteria than just the quoted price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Do they get paid more for recommending certain coverages?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- What discounts might you be missing?
Independent or Exclusive: It’s your choice
If you’re trying to find an insurance agent, you need to know there are two different agency structures and how they operate. Agencies in Arlington can be classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Either type can sell and service insurance coverage, but it is important to understand the differences because it can influence which type of agent you select.
These agents can only quote rates from one company and examples are Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide rate quotes from other companies so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are well schooled on what they offer which aids in selling service over price. Some consumers prefer to use the same exclusive agent partially due to the prominent brand name rather than low price.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Arlington who may provide you with price quote information.
- Farmers Insurance – Lisa Adkinson
4381 W Green Oaks Blvd Suite 101 – Arlington, TX 76016 – (817) 769-4088 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Philip Szurek
2614 W Arkansas Ln – Arlington, TX 76016 – (817) 303-3880 – View Map
- Jesus Sanchez – State Farm Insurance Agent
3330 Matlock Rd #124 – Arlington, TX 76015 – (817) 468-3338 – View Map
These agents can sell policies from many different companies so as a result can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To move your coverage to a new company, the agent simply finds a different carrier and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing insurance rates, we recommend you include at least one independent agent in order to have the best price comparison. Many can place coverage with lesser-known insurance companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Shown below are Arlington independent agencies who can help you get price quotes.
- All Texas Insurance Inc
5721 Interstate 20 W # 110, Arlington, TX 76018 – Arlington, TX 76017 – (214) 330-0033 – View Map
- Pickard Insurance Agency
2221 W Arkansas #102 – Arlington, TX 76013 – (817) 460-0333 – View Map
- Strack Insurance Services
6027 Interstate 20 W – Arlington, TX 76017 – (817) 557-0100 – View Map
Do I just need basic coverages?
Always keep in mind that when comparing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different so your insurance should reflect that
These are some specific questions can help discover whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- Will I be non-renewed for getting a DUI or other conviction?
- If my Hyundai Azera is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- What can I do if my company won’t pay a claim?
- What if I total my Hyundai Azera and owe more than it’s worth?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
- Where can I find high-risk insurance?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- Am I covered while delivering pizza?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions, you might consider talking to an agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of car insurance companies in your area. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can provide invaluable advice.
Why you need to buy insurance
Despite the high cost, maintaining insurance may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have minimum liability requirements which means it is punishable by state law to not carry a minimum amount of liability insurance coverage in order to drive the car legally. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, it’s most likely the lender will force you to have insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may insure your Hyundai at a much higher rate and require you to reimburse them the higher price.
- Insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. Insurance will pay for hospital and medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of having insurance greatly outweigh the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a recent study, the average American driver overpays more than $800 each year so you should quote rates at least once a year to ensure rates are competitive.
Car insurance coverages for a Hyundai Azera
Having a good grasp of your policy aids in choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. Auto insurance terms can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are typical coverages available from auto insurance companies.
Liability insurance – This coverage provides protection from damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. It protects you from claims by other people. It does not cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. You commonly see limits of 30/60/25 that means you have a limit of $30,000 per injured person, a total of $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage pays for claims like pain and suffering, court costs, funeral expenses, medical expenses and repair costs for stationary objects. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but buy as much as you can afford. Texas state law requires minimum liability limits of 30/60/25 but you should consider buying better liability coverage.
The illustration below demonstrates why the minimum limit may not be adequate coverage.
Medical expense coverage – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for expenses for things like pain medications, rehabilitation expenses, EMT expenses and surgery. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants as well as any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Uninsured or underinsured coverage – Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage gives you protection from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Hyundai Azera.
Since many Texas drivers have only the minimum liability required by law (30/60/25 in Texas), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Collision – This pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from a collision with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision can pay for things such as hitting a parking meter, crashing into a building, sustaining damage from a pot hole and crashing into a ditch. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. Drivers also have the option to increase the deductible on your Azera to get cheaper collision coverage.
Comprehensive protection – This pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims like damage from flooding, damage from getting keyed and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The highest amount a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
More effort can pay off
When trying to cut insurance costs, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many cases, consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Affordable Hyundai Azera insurance in Arlington can be bought from both online companies and from local agencies, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture. A few companies do not offer rate quotes online and most of the time these smaller providers only sell coverage through independent insurance agents.
How to buy cheaper Hyundai Azera insurance in Arlington
If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get low-cost Hyundai Azera insurance is to start doing an annual price comparison from companies who sell auto insurance in Arlington. Price quotes can be compared by completing these steps.
Step 1: Get a basic knowledge of how insurance companies determine prices and the things you can change to prevent expensive coverage. Many factors that cause rate increases like traffic violations and a low credit rating can be rectified by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
Step 2: Get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can give you price quotes from many different companies.
Step 3: Compare the quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you can save some money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
The most important part of this process is to try to use identical coverage information on every quote request and and to analyze as many car insurance companies as possible. This provides an apples-to-apples comparison and many rates to choose from.
Even more information is available by following these links:
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Subaru Outback in Arlington? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Arlington Auto Insurance Rates for a 20 Year Old Female? (FAQ)
- How Much are Arlington Auto Insurance Quotes for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- How Much are Arlington Auto Insurance Quotes for a School Permit? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Arlington Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Sentra? (FAQ)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)