Feeling guilty for buying an under-performing, overpriced insurance policy? It’s a common feeling and there are lots of people in the same boat.
Astonishing but true, the vast majority of consumers kept their policy with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of customers have never even shopped around for lower-cost coverage. Arlington consumers can save almost 70% each year by just shopping around, but they think it’s difficult to save money by comparing rate quotes.
How to find cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Arlington
The recommended way to get affordable car insurance rates in Arlington is to compare prices once a year from insurance carriers who provide car insurance in Texas.
- Take a little time to learn about coverages and the things you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many risk factors that cause rate increases such as traffic violations and a poor credit rating can be rectified by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. This article gives more details to prevent high prices and get bigger discounts.
- Request rate estimates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote rates from many different companies.
- Compare the new quotes to the premium of your current policy and see if there is a cheaper rate in Arlington. If you can save some money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Tell your current company to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit the application along with any required down payment to the new insurer. Once received, store the proof of insurance paperwork in a readily accessible location in your vehicle.
One piece of advice is to try to use the same amount of coverage on each quote and and to get rate quotes from as many companies as you can. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
Big-name insurance companies like GEICO and Progressive constantly bombard you with catchy ads and it is difficult to ignore the propaganda and find the best price available.
It’s a good idea to compare rates on a regular basis because prices tend to go up over time. If you had the best deal on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Arlington a couple years back other companies may now be cheaper. You can find a lot of wrong information about Shelby GT350 insurance on the web, but in this article, you’re going to get some solid techniques on how to find cheap insurance in Arlington.
If you already have coverage, you will definitely be able to reduce premiums using the concepts you’re about to learn. Locating the best rates in Arlington is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. But Texas drivers do need to know how insurance companies determine prices because rates are impacted by many factors.
Most of the larger companies such as Allstate and Progressive allow consumers to get coverage prices on the web. Getting quotes for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Arlington is pretty painless because you just enter your coverage preferences into the quote form. Once you submit the form, the quote system requests your driving record and credit report and provides a quote determined by many factors. Being able to quote online for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Arlington helps simplify price comparisons, and it’s necessary to do this if you want to get the cheapest price on auto insurance.
If you want to find out if lower rates are available, check out the auto insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you type in the insurance coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This guarantees you will receive comparison quotes based on identical coverages.
The following companies have been selected to offer free quotes in Arlington, TX. If your goal is to find the best cheap car insurance in Arlington, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Three reasons to insure your Ford Shelby GT350
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Arlington, maintaining insurance is most likely required but also gives you several important benefits.
First, just about all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific minimum amount of liability coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you took out a loan on your vehicle, most lenders will make it mandatory that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank will be required to insure your Ford at a more expensive rate and force you to reimburse them for it.
Third, car insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. It will also cover medical bills incurred in an accident. Liability insurance will also pay to defend you if you cause an accident and are sued. If you have damage to your Ford as the result of the weather or an accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying enough insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is wasting up to $830 a year so you should quote your policy with other companies at every renewal to ensure rates are inline.
Ford Shelby GT350 Insurance Premium Factors
A large part of saving on auto insurance is knowing the different types of things that aid in calculating your auto insurance rates. When you know what positively or negatively controls the rates you pay, this allows you to make educated decisions that can earn you lower premium levels. Many factors are considered when premium rates are determined. Some of the criteria are obvious like your driving record, but some are not as apparent such as your marital status and annual miles driven.
The following are just a few of the factors used by your company to calculate your premiums.
Bad credit hurts insurance prices – Having a good credit score is a big factor in your rate calculation. If your credit score leaves room for improvement, you could potentially save money when insuring your Ford Shelby GT350 if you clean up your credit. Drivers who have very high credit ratings tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers who have lower ratings.
Premiums are impacted by vehicle performance – The performance level of the car you own makes a huge difference in your auto insurance rates. The lowest premiums will generally be found on smaller low performance passenger vehicles, but that’s not the only thing that factors into the final price.
Getting married reduces risk – Being married can get you a discount compared to being single. Having a spouse is viewed as being more financially stable and it’s statistically proven that married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Companies want multiple policies – The majority of companies will award better rates to clients that buy multiple policies. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Even if you’re getting this discount drivers will still want to check prices from other companies to help ensure you have the lowest rates. You may still save more without the discount by buying insurance from more than one company.
Lower-cost Arlington auto insurance rates with discounts
Some providers do not advertise all discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the next list breaks down both well-publicized and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving when you buy Arlington car insurance online.
- Responsible Drivers – Safe drivers may save up to 50% more than their less cautious counterparts.
- Safety Course Discount – Participating in a course teaching defensive driver skills may get you a small discount and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down on your Ford can earn lower premium rates due to less chance of an accident.
- Multiple Vehicles – Buying insurance for several vehicles with the same company qualifies for this discount.
- Full Payment Discount – If you pay your bill all at once rather than spreading payments over time you could save 5% or more.
- Service Members Pay Less – Being on active duty in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can get you a discount due to the fact that maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Auto/Life Discount – Larger insurance companies have better prices if you take out life insurance from them.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Insuring a new Shelby GT350 can save you some money because new vehicles are generally safer.
As a sidenote, some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. So even though you would think you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it’s just not the way it works.
A list of companies and their possible discounts include:
- GEICO offers discounts for federal employee, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, membership and employees, daytime running lights, and driver training.
- Auto-Owners Insurance discounts include multiple vehicles, anti-theft, student away at school, safe vehicle, multi-policy, and company car.
- American Family may offer discounts for mySafetyValet, air bags, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, Steer into Savings, and bundled insurance.
- Esurance may have discounts that include Pac-12 alumni, safety device, emergency road assistance, claim free, Switch & Save, and anti-theft.
- Progressive offers discounts including good student, continuous coverage, online quote discount, homeowner, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm includes discounts for student away at school, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, driver’s education, and passive restraint.
- AAA has savings for good driver, multi-policy, education and occupation, multi-car, AAA membership discount, good student, and pay-in-full.
Before you buy a policy, ask all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not apply everywhere.
Situations that may require an agent’s advice
When it comes to choosing coverage, there isn’t really a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are unique to you and your auto insurance should unique, too.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Texas?
- Should I buy additional glass protection?
- If I use my vehicle for business use is it covered?
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
- Can I insure my car for more than it’s worth?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
Insurance agent or online?
Certain consumers would rather talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is that you can find lower premium rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Arlington who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to search for any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent to you instantly. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to work with. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a particular provider, you just need to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Choosing an company should include more criteria than just the quoted price. Get answers to these questions too.
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- How long has their agency been in business in Arlington?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
Below is a short list of insurers in Arlington who can help you get price quotes for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Arlington.
Mike Zapata – State Farm Insurance Agent
1115 E Pioneer Pkwy #140 – Arlington, TX 76010 – (817) 277-2021 – View Map
Once you have satisfactory answers to any questions you have and a good coverage price, you may have just found an provider that can service your policy. Just remember you can cancel your coverage whenever you choose to so never assume you’re contractually obligated to any specific agency indefinitely.
What is the best car insurance company in Texas?
Buying coverage from a good quality insurer is difficult considering how many companies there are in Arlington. The rank data displayed below may help you decide which auto insurers to look at purchasing a policy from.
Top 10 Arlington Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Claims Service
- State Farm
- Liberty Mutual
- American Family
- Titan Insurance
- AAA Insurance
Compare insurance rates regularly to save
We covered many tips how you can lower your Ford Shelby GT350 insurance premium rates in Arlington. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with the smaller companies. They can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
When getting Arlington car insurance quotes online, you should never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many instances, an insured cut physical damage coverage only to discover later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The goal is to get the best coverage possible at an affordable rate, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Steps to finding cheaper quotes for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Arlington
If your goal is the lowest price, then the best way to find more affordable car insurance rates in Arlington is to do an annual price comparison from companies who provide auto insurance in Texas.
First, take a little time to learn about how auto insurance works and the steps you can take to keep rates in check. Many factors that drive up the price such as accidents, careless driving, and a substandard credit score can be controlled by paying attention to minor details.
Second, quote rates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agents can quote rates for many different companies. View insurance agents
Third, compare the quotes to your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you find a lower rate and switch companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of this process is to use identical deductibles and limits on each price quote and and to get price quotes from every insurance company. Doing this helps ensure a fair price comparison and maximum price selection.
- Safety Tips for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Homeowners in Arlington? (FAQ)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- Credit and Insurance Scores (Insurance Information Institute)