How many times have you told yourself to find lower-priced Ford Thunderbird insurance in Arlington? Searching for low-cost insurance for a Ford Thunderbird in Texas can be an all-consuming task, but you can learn our insurance buying tips to make it easier.
There are more efficient ways to shop for insurance so we’re going to tell you the proper way to compare rates for your Ford and get the lowest price from both online companies and Arlington agents.
Astonishing but true, the vast majority of insurance customers have been with the same company for over three years, and nearly half have never compared rates to find cheaper insurance. Arlington drivers could save approximately 70% every year by just shopping around, but most just don’t grasp how much savings they would realize if they bought a different policy.
You should make it a habit to do price comparisons before your policy renews because prices change regularly. If you had the best rates on Ford Thunderbird insurance in Arlington two years ago there may be better deals available now. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about insurance because you’re about to learn the easiest way to reduce your cost while improving coverage.
Lowering your Ford Thunderbird insurance rates is an easy way to save money. Drivers just need to take time comparing free Arlington car insurance quotes from online providers.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Texas. To locate cheap auto insurance in Arlington, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Affordable rates by applying discounts
Car insurance can be pricey, but discounts can save money and there are some available that many people don’t even know exist. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time you complete a quote, but some must be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Drivers Education – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers participate in a local driver’s education class as it can save substantially.
- Renewal Discounts – Some companies give discounts for switching companies prior to your current Thunderbird insurance policy expiring. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can combine your auto and homeowners policy and insure them both with the same insurance company you could get a discount of approximately 10% to 15%.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying coverage on a new vehicle may earn a small discount because new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Telematics Devices – Arlington drivers who agree to allow driving data collection to analyze where and when they drive by using a small device installed in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive may get a rate reduction if they are good drivers.
- Discounts for Cautious Drivers – Accident-free drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates than drivers with accidents.
- Memberships – Having an affiliation with specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations could earn you a nice discount on car insurance.
- Employee of Federal Government – Federal government employees can save as much as 8% with a few car insurance companies.
As a sidenote, some credits don’t apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. So when it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, that’s just not realistic.
To choose insurance companies who offer discounts in Arlington, click here.
Protect more than your Ford Thunderbird
Despite the high cost, insuring your vehicle may be mandatory for several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to carry a minimum amount of liability if you drive a vehicle. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Ford Thunderbird with a loan, almost all lenders will require you to have insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank may buy a policy for your Ford at a more expensive rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects not only your Ford but also your financial assets. It will also pay for hospital and medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive (also known as other-than-collision) coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of having car insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. Today the average American driver overpays more than $869 every year so compare rate quotes each time the policy renews to make sure the price is not too high.
Texas car insurance company ratings
Choosing the top insurance provider can be challenging considering how many different insurance companies sell coverage in Texas. The information in the next section may help you select which car insurance providers to look at shopping your coverage with.
Top 10 Arlington Car Insurance Companies Overall
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Safeco Insurance
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When buying adequate coverage for your vehicles, there is no best way to insure your cars. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s so your insurance should reflect that
For instance, these questions can help discover if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Is coverage enough to protect my assets?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
- Can I insure my car for more than it’s worth?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
- Does coverage extend to my business vehicle?
- Does liability extend to a camper or trailer?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and may give you better protection.
Car insurance agents can help
A lot of people would rather talk to a local agent and we recommend doing that Agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help you file claims. One of the great benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent. Putting coverage with small agencies is definitely important in Arlington.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to local insurance agents that can give you free Arlington car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to find an agent on your own due to the fact that quote results will go to you directly. If you need to compare prices from one company in particular, you can always navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
What type of Arlington car insurance agent is right for you?
If you’re trying to find a local insurance agency, it’s important to understand the types of agencies that you can select. Auto insurance policy providers are classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments. Both can sell and service auto insurance coverage, but it’s worth mentioning the difference in the companies they write for because it can impact buying decisions.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents can sell policies from many different companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If prices rise, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to do anything.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will definitely want to get rate quotes from several independent insurance agents for the best price selection. A lot of them also have access to different regional companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below is a small list of independent agents in Arlington who can help you get free price quotes.
- Pickard Insurance Agency
2221 W Arkansas #102 – Arlington, TX 76013 – (817) 460-0333 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Comparable Insurance Agency Inc
1700 E Pioneer Pkwy Ste 190 – Arlington, TX 76010 – (817) 460-8899 – View Map
- Vogue Insurance Agency
1201 N Watson Rd #287 – Arlington, TX 76006 – (682) 305-2140 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
These agents can usually just insure with one company and some examples include AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agencies are unable to shop your coverage around so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable in insurance sales which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers frequently buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below are exclusive agents in Arlington willing to provide price quotes.
- Farmers Insurance – Lisa Adkinson
4381 W Green Oaks Blvd Suite 101 – Arlington, TX 76016 – (817) 769-4088 – View Map
- Farmers Insurance – Philip Szurek
2614 W Arkansas Ln – Arlington, TX 76016 – (817) 303-3880 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
5930 Interstate 20 W Suite 252 – Arlington, TX 76017 – (817) 985-5300 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Does the agency have a positive business rating?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?