Unbelievably, almost 70% of insureds have purchased from the same company for a minimum of four years, and practically 40% of car insurance customers have never compared rate quotes at all. The average driver in Arlington can cut their rates by almost 70% a year, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to compare rate quotes.
The easiest way to get cheaper Saab 9-7X insurance in Arlington is to regularly compare quotes from providers who sell insurance in Texas.
Step 1: Spend a few minutes and learn about what is in your policy and the things you can control to keep rates low. Many factors that result in higher prices such as accidents, careless driving, and an imperfect credit history can be remedied by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes.
Step 2: Compare prices from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can give quotes from one company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agencies can quote prices from multiple companies. View a list of agents
Step 3: Compare the quotes to your current policy premium and determine if there is any savings. If you find better rates, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
An important bit of advice to remember is to use identical deductibles and limits on every price quote and and to get price estimates from as many carriers as you can. This guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and the best price selection.
If you have insurance now, you should be able to find the best rates using this strategy. Finding and buying the lowest cost coverage in Arlington is simple if you know the tricks. Although Texas vehicle owners benefit from understanding the way insurance companies sell insurance online.
Cheap Arlington Saab 9-7X insurance rate quotes
All the larger car insurance companies provide insurance quotes on their websites. Getting online rates for Saab 9-7X insurance in Arlington is pretty easy as you just enter your coverage preferences into the quote form. Behind the scenes, the quote system requests your driving and credit reports and provides a quote.
The ability to get online quotes for Saab 9-7X insurance in Arlington makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s very important to get many rate quotes if you want to find a lower rate.
To find out what other companies charge, compare rate quotes from the providers shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you duplicate your coverages as close as possible to your current policy. This guarantees you will receive a price comparison for the exact same coverage.
The companies shown below are ready to provide quotes in Texas. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you compare several of them to get the cheapest price.
Three good reasons to insure your Saab vehicle
Despite the high cost, buying car insurance is required for several reasons.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability in order to be legal. In Texas these limits are 30/60/25 which means you must have $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $60,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your 9-7X with a loan, it’s most likely the lender will stipulate that you buy insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the lender may insure your Saab at a much higher rate and force you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Car insurance protects both your assets and your vehicle. Insurance will pay for hospital and medical expenses for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays expenses related to your legal defense if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly if you ever have a claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is overpaying more than $869 every year so you should quote rates every year to ensure rates are inline.
Do you qualify for discounts on Saab 9-7X insurance in Arlington?
Companies offering auto insurance don’t list their entire list of discounts very clearly, so we researched both well-publicized as well as the least known credits available to bring down your rates.
- Policy Bundle Discount – When you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you could get a discount of as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles have fewer accidents and will save you 10% or more on 9-7X insurance in Arlington.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts may qualify for discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to participate in a local driver’s education class if offered at their school.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds that choose to allow driving data submission to spy on where and when they drive remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot may get a rate reduction as long as the data is positive.
- No Claims – Insureds with no claims or accidents can save substantially in comparison with accident-prone drivers.
- Membership in Organizations – Belonging to specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a good way to get lower rates on your bill.
- Payment Discounts – By paying your policy upfront rather than paying monthly you may have a lower total premium amount.
One last thing about discounts, some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
A list of companies and some of the discounts include:
- Farm Bureau has savings for driver training, renewal discount, multi-policy, good student, 55 and retired, youthful driver, and safe driver.
- State Farm may have discounts that include accident-free, anti-theft, student away at school, driver’s education, multiple autos, and passive restraint.
- Progressive offers discounts including multi-vehicle, online signing, online quote discount, good student, multi-policy, homeowner, and continuous coverage.
- Allstate includes discounts for premier plus, eSmart discount, premier discount, anti-theft, and economy car.
- Nationwide has discounts for Farm Bureau membership, family plan, defensive driving, anti-theft, and easy pay.
- MetLife policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driver, good student, accident-free, claim-free, multi-policy, and good driver.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company or agent which credits you are entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply in Arlington. For a list of insurers that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Texas, click here to view.
When should I get advice from an insurance agent?
Many people would prefer to talk to a local agent and that can be a smart move One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find the best rates and still buy from a local agent.
Once you complete this simple form, your coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered immediately to you. You can find the lowest rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you need to compare rates from one company in particular, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Deciding on an insurer requires more thought than just the premium amount. Any agent in Arlington should have no problem answering these questions:
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Can glass repairs be made at your home?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
How to choose the best car insurance agent in Arlington
When researching a reliable insurance agent, it’s important to understand the types of agencies and how they are slightly different. Agents are classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies write business for a single company and examples are Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. These agents are not able to place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agencies are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some insured continue to use the same exclusive agent mostly because of high brand loyalty rather than having the cheapest rates.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Arlington who may provide you with rate quotes.
- Randy McCoy – State Farm Insurance Agent
1730 W Randol Mill Rd #160 – Arlington, TX 76012 – (817) 274-1324 – View Map
- John Martinek – State Farm Insurance Agent
3705 W Green Oaks Blvd – Arlington, TX 76016 – (817) 492-9900 – View Map
- Gloria LeGrand – State Farm Insurance Agent
1396 W Mayfield Rd #110 – Arlington, TX 76015 – (817) 465-9191 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents are appointed with more than one company and that allows them to write policies with lots of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If your premiums go up, your agent can switch companies and you won’t have to switch agencies. If you are trying to find cheaper rates, it’s a good idea to compare quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to have the best price comparison. Most can insure with smaller regional carriers which could offer lower prices.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Arlington who can help you get rate quotes.
- Shane Ferrell Insurance Agency
3926 W Pioneer Pkwy – Arlington, TX 76013 – (817) 635-4663 – View Map
- Vogue Insurance Agency
1201 N Watson Rd #287 – Arlington, TX 76006 – (682) 305-2140 – View Map
- Pattillo Insurance Agency
3825 W Green Oaks Blvd Suite 250 – Arlington, TX 76016 – (972) 218-1723 – View Map
Car insurance companies ranked
Buying coverage from a highly-rated auto insurance company is difficult considering how many choices you have in Arlington. The company information displayed below could help you pick which companies to look at comparing prices from.
Top 10 Arlington Car Insurance Companies by A.M. Best Rank
- Travelers – A++
- USAA – A++
- GEICO – A++
- State Farm – A++
- Titan Insurance – A+
- Esurance – A+
- Progressive – A+
- The Hartford – A+
- Allstate – A+
- Nationwide – A+
Top 10 Arlington Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- USAA – 91%
- AAA Insurance – 90%
- Esurance – 90%
- Mercury Insurance – 89%
- Nationwide – 89%
- Travelers – 88%
- Progressive – 88%
- Safeco Insurance – 88%
- State Farm – 88%
- Allstate – 88%
Smart consumers save more
When getting Arlington car insurance quotes online, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are a lot of situations where consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage only to regret at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your focus should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost, but do not skimp to save money.
People change insurance companies for any number of reasons including an unsatisfactory settlement offer, poor customer service, extreme rates for teen drivers or even delays in paying claims. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a great new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
We’ve covered quite a bit of information on how to reduce Saab 9-7X insurance car insurance rates online in Arlington. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Arlington car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
For more information, feel free to browse these articles:
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Corolla in Arlington? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Ford Explorer in Arlington? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What to do at the Scene of an Accident (Insurance Information Institute)